About the Ordinary Meeting of the General Assembly
The Board of Directors of our Bank resolved on March 4th, 2019 that the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of T. Garanti Bankası A.Ş. be held on April 4th, 2019 Thursday, at 10am at Levent, Nispetiye Mahallesi, Aytar Caddesi No:2, 34340 Besiktas, Istanbul, with the following agenda, and the Head Office be authorized to conduct any and all acts in relation with the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders and to determine the persons who will be authorized in this regard.
- Opening, formation and authorization of the Board of Presidency for signing the minutes of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders,
- Reading and discussion of the Board of Directors’ Annual Activity Report,
- Reading of the Independent Auditor’s Reports,
- Reading, discussion and ratification of the Financial Statements,
- Determination of profit usage and the amount of profit to be distributed according to the Board of Directors’ proposal,
- Release of the Board Members,
- Determination of the number of the board members, election of the board member and informing the shareholders regarding the external duties and the grounds thereof in accordance with the Corporate Governance Principles,
- Election of the Independent Board member in accordance with the Capital Markets Board regulations and informing the shareholders regarding the external duties and the grounds thereof in accordance with the Corporate Governance Principles,
- Election of the Independent Auditor in accordance with Article 399 of Turkish Commercial Code,
- Informing the shareholders regarding remuneration principles of the Board Members and directors having the administrative responsibility in accordance with the Corporate Governance Principle no. 4.6.2 promulgated by the Capital Markets Board of Turkey,
- Determination of the remuneration of the Board Members,
- Informing the shareholders with regard to charitable donations realized in 2018, and determination of an upper limit for the charitable donations to be made in 2019 in accordance with the banking legislation and Capital Markets Board regulations,
- Authorization of the Board Members to conduct business with the Bank in accordance with Articles 395 and 396 of the Turkish Commercial Code, without prejudice to the provisions of the Banking Law,
- Informing the shareholders regarding significant transactions executed in 2018 which may cause conflict of interest in accordance with the Corporate Governance Principle no. 1.3.6 promulgated by Capital Markets Board of Turkey.