Data Sharing Committee
Committee Officer: Denel Şehriban Kırali, Kerim Göllü
Type of Committee: Main committee
Subcommittee Type: Legal / Approved by Board Members
Committee's Aim / Responsibilities:
Particularly the shares that our bank will make with its main partner (“BBVA S.A”),
- Sharing with its own affiliates,
- Sharing with all 3rd (third) parties, including the shares with the credit institutions and financial institutions that our bank has a service relationship with,
- and our Bank's subsidiaries with BBVA S.A,
- To control the sharing of customer secret and bank secret information within the scope of our bank's legal regulations, to evaluate the appropriateness of the sharing requests and to record these evaluations.
- Within the scope of the BRSA's "Regulation on Sharing Confidential Information" dated June 2021:
- Evaluating data sharing requests addressed to our relevant units and making decisions regarding the sharing of these requests,
- Ensuring that requests are forwarded within the scope of certain forms and standards, through the system or by recording,
- To provide guidance and support to ensure that the data deemed appropriate to be shared is transferred in accordance with the bank's information and data security standards,
- To keep an inventory of all posts approved/unapproved by the committee,
- To determine data sharing rules with 3rd parties and to carry out awareness studies,
- To ensure that the legislative changes regarding data sharing are followed up and the changes are implemented within the bank.
Meeting Frequency: The Committee meets regularly once in two weeks.
||CEO / Board Member
||Board Member / Responsible for Legal Services
||Engineering & Data EVP
||Internal Control Director
||Head of Risk Management
|Osman Bahri Turgut
||Director of Internal Audit*
||Business Area EVP**
|Denel Şehriban Kırali
||Legal Advisory Services - Legal Counsel
||Member / Secretary
||Legal Advisory Services – Assistant Legal Counsel
||Member / Secretary
(*) Participates in the meetings of the Committee as an observer and does not have the right to vote.