Corporate Assurance Committee
Type of Committee: Main committee
Subcommittee Type: Orientation / Coordination
Committee's Aim / Responsibilities: The purpose of the Committee is to inform the top management about the internal control problems which may prevent the relevant business units and/or our Bank from achieving its objectives due to their existing or potential effects, evaluations of new and changing legislative issues, potential and actual risk and loss issues and it aims to make the necessary studies and guidance for the solution of these important control issues by the top management.
The scope of the Committee includes internal control findings and issues that are considered to have priority for the Bank, regarding their effect and urgency, fundamentally compliance, financial reporting, risk management, operational risk, reputation risk, technology and fraud.
The Committee's responsibilities are;
- To provide standardization and top management coordination for the improvement needs of the internal control system by focusing on critical risks and controls that needs top management’s monitoring,
- To discuss the internal control problems/issues within its agenda and responsibility area, and to evaluate the proposed measures and actions,
- To monitor mitigation of risks to a desired level by examining the action plans,
- To make necessary coordination in case of a contribution need from different departments,
- To inform the Board of Directors about the main internal control problems.
Committee History: Established on February 2017.
Meeting Frequency: The Committee meets at least four times a year.
Number of Meetings (2022): 4
|CEO / Board Member
|Işıl Akdemir Evlioğlu
|Client Solutions & Digital Banking EVP
|SME Banking EVP
|Commercial Banking EVP
|Corporate, Investment Banking & Global Markets EVP
|Tuba Köseoğlu Okçu
|Talent & Culture EVP
|Engineering & Data EVP
|Independent Board Member
|Finance & Treasury EVP
|Chief Credit Risk Officer
|Ceren Acer Kezik
|Retail Banking EVP
|Head of Risk Management
|Payment Systems and Partnership EVP