Corporate Crisis and Business Continuity Management Committee
Duties of the Committee during the crisis:
- Manages all the crisis situations that the bank will face, regardless of the nature of the event, For this purpose, coordinates and integrates all parties that need to respond to the crisis.
- Activated by the President. If the President considers the situation as a crisis after a preliminary analysis of the situation, he formally calls the committee to a meeting.
- Requests information from the incident management teams about the situation.
- Makes the necessary decisions to manage the crisis effectively.
- Manages the crisis by giving instructions to the teams responsible for implementing the decisions taken, coordinates the relevant business areas, monitors the actions taken and the results of the decisions.
- Officially declares to all relevant stakeholders when the crisis is over,. This statement is made by the chairman of the committee
- Uses lessons learned during crisis management to improve crisis management plans.
The Committee's duties under normal circumstances:
- Provides support and guidance for the creation of business continuity management plans.
- Provides support, and guidance for the establishment of the business continuity policy and business continuity program, which determines the Bank's business continuity vision and principles, in line with the Bank's strategic objectives. Provides support, and guidance for the progress of the business continuity management program in line with policies and objectives.
- Evaluates and approves the test and exercise schedule and test methods determined within the scope of business continuity. Evaluates the test reports and provides support for the necessary improvements for the identified development areas.
- Evaluates the internal and external audit outputs for the business continuity program and determines the priorities of the development areas identified in the reports.
- Evaluates and approves the recovery solutions determined within the scope of business continuity management program within the determined budget.
- Evaluates the effectiveness, suitability and adequacy of the business continuity program.
- Ensures compliance with business continuity management policies, standards, risk reduction controls and procedures throughout the Bank.
- Encourages the adoption and implementation of the roles and responsibilities determined in the business continuity policy within the bank organization.
- Enables the spread of business continuity culture and awareness within the bank.
- Participates in trainings and plan exercises in order to increase the maturity level in crisis preparation and rapid response.
Meeting Frequency: The Committee meets once a year.
Number of Meetings in 2019: 0
Committee Responsible: Şebnem Arasıl
||CEO / Board Member
||Engineering & Data EVP
|Dr. M. Cüneyt Sezgin
||Legal Services & Collection EVP
|Didem Dinçer Başer
||Customer Solutions & Digital Banking EVP
||Talent & Culture EVP
||Finance & Treasury EVP
|Ebru Dildar Edin
||Corporate, Investment Banking & Global Markets EVP
||Retail Banking EVP
||Commercial Banking EVP
||SME Banking EVP
||Chief Credit Risk Officer
||TC - IT Security & Risk Management EVP
||TC - Infrastructure & Communication EVP
||TC - Corporate Security EVP
||TC - Strategy & Control EVP
||TC - Markets, CIB & Payment Systems EVP
||TC - Client Solutions, Architecture & Tech. Platf. EVP
||TC - Retail & Comm. Banking Applications EVP
||TC - Data & Advanced Analytic EVP
||TC - CFE & Financial Companies EVP
||TC - Application Operations EVP
||Head of Risk Management
||TC - Info. Security IT Risk & Business Continuity Unit Manager
||TC - Business Continuity Manager