Risk Management Committee
The objective of the Risk Management Committee is to develop the strategies, policies, procedures and infrastructures required to identify, assess, measure, plan and manage material risks faced by the Bank in the ordinary course of business, within its delegated authority. The Committee is responsible for:
- Development of the Enterprise Risk Management architecture, which includes the establishment of a risk appetite framework, a model governing the organization and governance of the function, a risk identification and monitoring model and the infrastructures and processes required to efficiently and transparently manage the risks,
- Identification, assessment, measurement, planning and management of risks the Bank is exposed to,
- Assessment of economic capital adequacy of the Bank both in the ordinary course of business and in stress scenarios,
- Monitoring and analysis of all significant matters related to the Bank’s risk exposure on an ongoing basis,
- Providing guidance to the Bank’s management concerning significant risk-related matters,
- Overseeing the risk framework and performance of the Bank’s subsidiaries and affiliates,
- Promoting and developing a risk culture throughout the organization,
- Monitoring the policies, procedures, regulations and similar documents under its responsibility with respect to necessary updates, and taking action to keep them up-to-date.
In 2018, the Committee held 24 meetings.
Ali Temel (Chief Credit Risk Officer), Serhan Pak (Director), Mustafa Tiftikçioğlu (Director), Alper Eker (Director), Özlem Ernart (Head of Risk Management), Berkay Emekli (Director),Beyza Yapıcı* (Director), Sıdıka Dizdar* (Director), Gamze Gülpınar* (Manager), Cemile Özen* (Manager), Cihan Akköstepen* (Manager), Binay Dönmez* (Manager)